Release candidate feedback
To help us get 2.8 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 2.7 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 2.8) features or longstanding issues, please do so on our forums.
Note: This build will receive updates from the snapshot autoupdate stream. Even if there are no additional changes, Vivaldi will be rebuilt for the stable autoupdate stream, resulting in another version number change. Further translations will also be applied.
- Windows: 64-bit for Win7+ | 32-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.10+
- Linux: DEB 64-bit (Recommended) | DEB 32-bit
- Linux: RPM 64-bit (Recommended) | RPM 32-bit
- Linux: DEB ARM32-bit (Unsupported) | DEB ARM64-bit (Unsupported)
- Linux: non-DEB/RPM [help]
- [Regression] Scrolling a page with the keyboard does not reliably work after initial page load: reverted beforeunload support, this will return in the future (VB-57533)
- Updated translations
Main photo by Akira Hojo