Release candidate feedback
To help us get 1.15 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 1.14 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 1.15) features or longstanding issues please do so on our forums.
Note: This build will receive updates from the snapshot autoupdate stream. Even if there are no additional changes, Vivaldi will be rebuilt for the stable autoupdate stream, resulting in another version number change.
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux Unsupported DEB: ARM32-bit | ARM64-bit
- [Regression] Do not move private pinned tabs when closing window (VB-39311)
- [Regression] External links open in background tab (VB-39437)
- [Regression] Pinch and spread gestures zoom whole UI (VB-39328)
- [Regression] Privacy error not shown – can’t open unsafe websites (VB-38848)
- [Regression] Thumbnail not generated when adding a new speed dial entry (VB-39487)
- Security Chromium patches from v66
- Updated translations
Main photo by Danielle MacInnes on Unsplash.