Release candidate feedback
To help us get 1.15 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 1.14 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 1.15) features or longstanding issues please do so on our forums.
Note: This build will receive updates from the snapshot autoupdate stream. Even if there are no additional changes, Vivaldi will be rebuilt for the stable autoupdate stream, resulting in another version number change.
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux Unsupported DEB: ARM32-bit | ARM64-bit
- [Regression] Crash on attempt to open links from external apps and having extensions that listen to chrome.tabs updates installed (VB-39450)
- [Regression] Cursor is flickering on text hover (VB-39485)
- [Regression] Vivaldi closes when opening bookmarks from the bookmarks bar (VB-39593)
- Updated translations
Main photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash.