Release candidate feedback
To help us get 1.13 out the door as soon as possible, please try and focus your feedback on serious regressions since 1.12 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 1.13) features or longstanding issues please do so on our forums.
For today’s release candidate we are particularly interested in feedback from Mac users, using a Cyrillic keyboard layout. Are the issues now resolved for you? Do you encounter any new issues?
Note: This build will receive updates from the snapshot autoupdate stream. Even if there are no additional changes, Vivaldi will be rebuilt for the stable autoupdate stream, resulting in another version number change.
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [Regression][Mac] ⌘A/C/V/X don’t work on many keyboard layouts (VB-34193)
- [Regression] Vivaldi grays out after you search for a note and add a new note (VB-34735)
- [Regression] Vivaldi always starts in windowed mode (VB-34137)
- Translation updates