It’s happy Thursday which usually means it is not a day for our weekly snapshot.
However, we’ve decide to make a new build available anyway. We just had too many things that we wanted to share with you and we had some broken features and some regressions in our last build as well.
We’ve worked on identifying performance bottlenecks and included some changes for improving performance on startup as well as Speed Dials. We had various other fixes here and there in the program as well.
Try this new baby out and let us know what you think.
More work on Import is also in. We now have support data import from Opera 15+ and the Yandex browser, in addition to Chrome and others.
Our image control now also controls plugins. If you turn off images or show cached images only, plugins will be on demand.
Mouse Gestures work again now, but what’s more? We now have one of the most frequently requested gesture, “open new tab”
We tweaked the progress indicator on background tabs, based on your feedback.
Start page style got updated as well as a few fixes for crash bugs and some other nasty issues.
For Linux users out there, we have added an option to move the Window control to the left to swap Vivaldi menu.
Hope you enjoy this build. Happy Purple Day for those of you in Canada!
- Windows: 32-bit | 64-bit (experimental)
- Mac: Download
- Linux DEB: 64-bit | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit | 32-bit
- VB-4529: ignore shift-arrow if selecting text
- VB-2171: notes URL http injection fixed
- VB-4080: Fixed issue wth rel not working
- VB-4583: Import from other browser than Chrome fixed
- VB-1602: Fixed a for loop bug that broke mouse gestures.
- VB-1602: Fixed a mistake where mouse gestures would not stop recording when they should
- VB-78: Tiling of Windows. Added tiling of tabs with in a tab group.
- VB-4640: Select and text too close
- VB-4029: alternate Linux window controls
- VB-4642: Page is shown too late when loaded from speeddial.
- VB-4638: Check for updates does not work from the horizontal menu.
- VB-4430: Import history & chrome process detection
- VB-78: added tab selection tiling
- VB-4564: Changing tabs to left side of the window and opening a new tab crashes
- VB-4584: Url does not appear immidietly when opening link in new tab or window.
- VB-2894: Reopen tab when closing on Mac.
- VB-2984: Make an option to not show full screen message
- VB-4631: Update error on manual checking with 133.12 on XPVB-4674 History imported from chrome does not appear in url-complete lis