Last week was busy with TP3 launch. We are happy to see we have gotten one step closer to Beta 🙂
We are starting a new week with another snapshot. This week, we have polished keyboard shortcut settings.
It’s now easier to change shortcuts and you can have more than one shortcuts per action.
To be able to serve you, our users and friends, in the best possible way, we need to know a little about you.
We need to know how many you are, what HW/OS you have and where in the world and which language you use. This helps us make the right priorities on our resources.
Starting with this build, Vivaldi will connect with our servers for this purpose only once per day. We do not collect any usage data.
This is only for us to have a general feel about our overall user base.
So, on first run Vivaldi generates a unique ID for your installation.
Then, every 24 hours, your browser, if running, will send via https, the following info:
- The unique user ID
- Browser user agent
- CPU architecture
- Screen Resolution
- Accept Language
- Windows: 32-bit | 64-bit (experimental)
- Mac: Intel
- Linux DEB: 64-bit | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit | 32-bit
- VB-5438 – Spatnav does not update focus indicator when window gets resized
- VB-5388 – Vivaldi name missed under vivaldi menu
- VB-5185 – Fixing typo in Import
- VB-5012 – Cannot edit keyboard shortcuts
- VB-4733 – Warn when adding already used shortcut
- VB-3935 – Can’t set more than one keyboard shortcut pper item
- VB-3019 – Setting windows is black and show nothing in it
- VB-1256 – Url-drop-down should not go away when history item has been deleted
- VB-478 – Add unique constraint to keyboard shortcuts
- VB-5505 – Clean up tab thumbnail
- VB-5319 – Windows installer starts Vivaldi as Admin
- VB-5192 – Spatnav cursor and form submit
- VB-4880 – Esc and F8 hotkeys don’t leave address bar