I just wanted to add a small note on our terminology as I have seen some confusion in the comments previously. A regression is something that we had working previously and the behavior has “regressed” to a non-working state.
As always, thanks for all the testing and feedback. We’re progressing in the right direction for a great 1.5 stable release!
- No macOS build: see the earlier snapshot for details
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [Regression] H.264/MP4 video and MP3 audio does not play on Windows 32-bit with HWA off (VB-22547)
- [Regression] Bookmarks panel’s content not painted fully upon opening (VB-20647)
- [Regression] Download item overflows panel (VB-22491)
- [Regression] URL in Pop-up thumbnail label not wrapped correctly (VB-22890)
- [URL field] Content blocker icon improvement (VB-22450)
- [URL field] Autocompletion improvements
- [Reader view] Blank page shown on vivaldi.net: an article must be long enough to trigger reader mode. This one is not (VB-22925)