Release candidate feedback
To help us get 2.10 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 2.9 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 2.10) features or longstanding issues, please do so on our forums.
Note: This build will receive updates from the snapshot autoupdate stream. Even if there are no additional changes, Vivaldi will be rebuilt for the stable autoupdate stream, resulting in another version number change. Further translations will also be applied.
- Windows: 64-bit for Win7+ | 32-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.10+
- Linux: DEB 64-bit (Recommended) | DEB 32-bit
- Linux: RPM 64-bit (Recommended) | RPM 32-bit
- Linux: DEB ARM32-bit (Unsupported) | DEB ARM64-bit (Unsupported)
- Linux: non-DEB/RPM [help]
- [Address Bar][Regression] URL is missing, when page is opened from address bar dropdown (VB-61211)
- [Address Bar][Settings][Regression] Ctrl+Enter shortcut doesn’t work anymore: enable in settings first (VB-59011)
Main photo by Mikhail Vasilyev