We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying the daily builds, so here is another! Our focus is on cleaning up and fix the issues that you have reported for 1.5.
If you are aware of any bugs that have appeared since 1.4 stable (regressions) and would like to remind us of them, please feel free to do so below.
In other news, we will launch Vivaldi’s great new forum on Friday 4th November. We’re really proud to serve the community with a newer forum platform that will contain loads of improvements. In order to have a smooth transfer, we need to shut down vivaldi.net Thursday 3rd November at 9pm UTC until Friday 4th November 2am UTC. We thank you in advance for your patience. 🙂
- No macOS build: see the earlier snapshot for details
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [Regression] Ctrl/⌘ selecting tabs is working as Shift Select (VB-22960)
- [Regression][URL field] Permission icons gone on reload (VB-18406)
- [Bookmarks][Notes] F2 shortcut is taken by a panel even if no note or bookmark is focused (VB-22965)
- [URL field] Blocked content icon is shown for blocked cookies, plugins, images etc. (VB-22964)
- Blank page on Google maps shown within search results (VB-21248)
- Cancelled “Save as” downloads remain in the downloads list (VB-22910)
- Update Chromium to 54.0.2840.89