Shortly after the release of the final we were informed of an issue that could allow a malicious website to trick a user into thinking they were surfing on a different domain. Since we take our users security very seriously, we got this fixed immediately and have just issued a minor update to version 1.0. Windows and Mac users will receive the update via our autoupdate system. Linux users should receive an update via our deb and rpm repositories. You can also download new builds from vivaldi.com.
We also took this opportunity to address a small issue that several of you had informed us of regarding Notes.