Let us know if the IME fix works for you. In our own testing we are no longer reproducing the issue but the problem was intermittent anyway, so it is hard to confirm that it is completely gone.
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [Regression][IME][Address field] First character typed gets committed without being converted to Japanese (VB-16325)
- [Linux] Vivaldi does not play proprietary HTML5 video and audio on Ubuntu with chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra 55.0.2883.87 (VB-24384)