Release candidate feedback
To help us get 6.2 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 6.1 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 6.2) features or longstanding issues, please do so on our forums.
There are also pre-release links to equivalent builds for the stable channel. These are for those of you who wish to upgrade early, having first tested in snapshot configuration. Since this is an RC and not yet a release, we also recommend you backup your settings before upgrading. Autoupdate to these (or newer) stable builds will not be enabled until further testing is completed and the final is released.
- When installed before the official 6.2 release date, build 3105.35 will show the wrong “What’s New” page on first launch.
Download – Snapshot channel (3105.34)
Download – Stable channel (3105.35)
(Note: Snapshot build 3105.34 and Stable 3105.35 are identical, except for icon resources and the channel they will receive updates from.)
- [Calendar] Dialog shows for a split second and then disappears – event is added for current time (VB-99477)
- [Crash] Loading chrome://extensions in Private Window (VB-99456)
- [History] Dates are out of order (VB-99506)
- [Mail] Index failure key already exists (VB-99027)
- [Notes] Blockquotes are not rendered correctly (VB-99468)
- [Site Compatibility] Bing Chat no longer works (VB-99500)
- [Speed Dial] Can’t move item back to its Parent Folder (VB-99459)
Main photo by Annie Spratt