Head to the Google Play Store and download the browser.
Alternatively, you can download Vivaldi from Uptodown, the Android app store.
Your rating for our browser matters. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
The following is a list of changes since the first 3.5 stable, minor update:
- [UI] Native navigation buttons hidden VAB-2556
- [Regression] Crash on start up after a very quick restart VAB-2732
- [Regression] Frozen tab bar and UI glitches VAB-2956
- [Regression] Tab grouping gets enabled by opening a link in a new tab VAB-2718
- [Regression] Opening private tab opens in the background VAB-2122
- [Regression] Vivaldi stops when using setting manage storage VAB-2927
- Upgraded Chromium to 87.0.4280.142
Main photo by sergey mikheev