Don’t you love a surprise Friday snapshot? We have been hard at work over the last couple of days and wanted to share the latest fixes with you before the weekend.
For sessions, we have added the missing delete button, fixed the problem with sessions of the same name and added in menu items for Mac. In addition the changelog includes fixes for some of our most frequently reported bugs. These changes fix a wider range of things than their titles might suggest, so give them a test and let us know if any of your worst issues are now resolved. Oh, and the team wishes you a fantastic weekend!
- Windows: 32-bit | 64-bit (experimental)
- Mac: 10.7+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit | 32-bit
- VB-13291 Missing focus on urlfield on startup
- VB-13277 Input fields in new (preview) Bing Maps loses focus during typing of an address
- VB-12918 Wild flickering between settings window and main window.
- VB-12909 Crash restarting session when PDF in tab was opened
- VB-12256 POST to new window results in second GET request to same URL
- VB-13293 Focus problem in notes using the up/down-arrowkeys
- VB-13320 [Mac] Session Load/Save entries missing in Mac main menu
- VB-13327 Add a Delete button to the open session dialog + ensure unique filenames
- VB-10674 Extensions with updated permissions get disabled after every restart