We have also tweaked more on Notes, you can now add more than one attachment to a note.
Browse local images with Vivaldi! Fast forward now works for folders on your hard drive with images. You can also access local-disk using platform paths (unc and driveletter on windows, posix on mac/linux)
The auto-updater on windows has also been made simpler, you do now not get the full installer UI. You won’t see the changes before the next update though 😉
We are aiming at doing a new Technical Preview on Wednesday so please consider this build a RC and notify us if you find any regressions since the last preview.
- Windows: 32-bit | 64-bit (experimental)
- Mac: Download
- Linux DEB: 64-bit | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit | 32-bit
- Improved spatial navigation, also added live indexing
- VB-4656 Using active tab color for progressbar
- VB-78 Added vertical tiling and tiling of selection.
- VB-4672 Going to fullscreen with bookmark bar visible takes long time
- VB-4576 Content lost in address field after switch to another tab.
- VB-4637 Autoupdate needs to pass install directory to installer.
- VB-4468 notes deletion via context menu
- VB-2171 notes URL http injection fixed
- VB-4104 Add multiple attachments to Notes
- VB-70 updating tiled view on closed page
- VB-1376 Move addressbar out of webpage stack
- VB-1605 Disk URLs do not work
- VB-2894 When closed the last active tab, browser is closing
- VB-4525 Default keyboard shortcut update mess