Location: Oslo or Reykjavik
We make browsers. That’s what we do. And we’re pretty good at it. We made Opera and now we’re making Vivaldi. The recipe for success? Build a kick-ass community that helps us make the browser better. We’re looking for a new teammate to get dirty with the code and create something special with us.
Check out the details below. If you’re into whipping up brain-melting solutions with a hungry, fast-moving team, get in touch and join the ride. You’re our kind of dev.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with React, or similar frameworks.
- Good knowledge of web standards.
- Passionate about technology and interested in user experience.
- Detail-oriented, with focus on writing maintainable and testable code.
- A doer that doesn’t shy away from challenges and is able to break down complex problems into smaller tasks and follow through with them.
- Self-driven, with the ability to take initiative and motivate others.
- Flexible and able to work with distributed teams.
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment, applying agile methodologies.
- Based in Oslo or Reykjavik.
You get to join one of the most experienced teams in the browsing industry and be part of shaping Vivaldi’s next rocket launch! No need to say the team you’ll be working with is full of awesomeness
Sound like a dream role? Send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]