Issues with registration and logging into the Vivaldi Community (Vivaldi.net)
Haven’t received the account confirmation email?
- Make sure a valid email address was entered in the registration form.
- Check all mailbox folders, including the spam folder, for an email with the title “Vivaldi.net – Account Confirmation”.
- Occasionally, email service providers queue emails, so the email might arrive in your Inbox with a delay.
Forgot the password and now the account is locked?
When you’ve tried to log in with the wrong password too many times, your account will get temporarily locked. In that case wait 5 minutes and then send yourself a password reset email.
Error message: "The account is locked or doesn't exist." on the password reset page.
When on sending a password reset email to your account’s recovery email you see the error message ‘The account is locked or doesn’t exist.’
- Check that the username (not email) is typed correctly.
- In case it’s a new account, make sure that you activated it by clicking on a link in the confirmation email we sent to your account’s recovery email right after registration. Send yourself a new account confirmation email, if necessary.
- Try password reset again a little later. For example, if you used the wrong password too many times, the account will be locked for a few minutes.
How can I change my Vivaldi.net account's recovery email address?
Currently we have to change your account’s recovery email for you. In order to do that, please tell us:
- the username,
- the current recovery email address and
- the email address you wish to have.
If you have multiple Vivaldi accounts make sure the new recovery email isn’t already linked to another account. Also, the recovery email can’t be the same as the account’s Vivaldi email.
Vivaldi Technologies AS - Headquarters
Eiðistorg 13-15, 3rd floor
18 Norman Ave
Gloucester MA 01930