Public Relations Specialist
This is it. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our quest to make the internet more open, productive, safe and fun for everyone. As our PR Specialist you will help convince even more people that using a customizable, feature-rich and privacy-friendly browser unlocks happiness and a better life. You’ll become an integral part of a marketing team that works closely with our developers – and our large, active community of users – to spread the word about Vivaldi and our mission to build a real alternative to the global technology giants.
Grow traffic and drive conversion by developing creative, on-brand, cross-channel communication campaigns for Vivaldi in all markets and support global marketing efforts.
- Develop Vivaldi’s communication channels including media relations, social media, content and partners – consistent with the global brand
- Execute creative communication campaigns across the channels
- Write and publish articles, blogs, product descriptions and produce video content for websites, email newsletters and social media
- Engage with Vivaldi’s large user community, across online and physical channels
- Support global communications and media relations, in close collaboration with Head of PR
- Track, measure and report effectiveness
- Languages: Impeccable grasp of the English language
- Ability to work independently in a multifunctional, global marketing team
- Strong interpersonal skills and a curiosity for other people
- A plus: knowledge of WordPress or similar publishing platforms
- Strong interest in web-based technologies
- 3+ years of experience from communication, PR, marketing or similar field
- Relevant university degree
Location: Oslo (head office). No relocation.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Send a link your CV and a short cover letter (or video presentation) to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]