We are issuing a new 1.5 release candidate, after fixing a couple of serious issues with moving (via the context menu) or dropping tabs between windows. We have also updated various translations.
Note: This build will receive updates from the snapshot autoupdate stream. Even if no further issues are fixed, Vivaldi will be rebuilt for the stable autoupdate stream, resulting in a further version number change.
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [Regression][Tabs DND] Crash/freeze if last tab moved back to the original window (VB-23154)
- [Regression][Tabs DND] Webview contents do not always display when moving the final tab between windows (VB-23238)
- “New Contact” appears as context menu item in notes: corrected to “New Note” (VB-23286)
- Update various translations