We have also added an option to disable single-key shortcuts. Paste and go (Ctrl+Shift+V) now also works when you have focus on the document, not just when address field is focused.
The settings window should now also start faster after a small tweak.
- Windows: 32-bit | 64-bit (experimental)
- Mac: Intel
- Linux DEB: 64-bit | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit | 32-bit
- VB-5668 – “Close other tabs” closes active tab as well
- VB-5645 – Wrong tab gets closed when closing tab stack
- VB-4987 – f5 doesn’t refresh the page while page is loading
- VB-4183 – Fast forward sometimes not working correctly with dynamically created DOM
- VB-5540 – Setting to disable single key shortcuts
- VB-5659 – Vivaldi opens new tabs on the left instead of on the right
- VB-5654 – vivaldi:about page background issue
- VB-5599 – Multiselection of tabs not properly recognized
- VB-3197 – Make “startup” option