In today’s snapshot we fix the issue with Ctrl clicking on Speed Dials, make fast forward more reliable and fix an issue with URL autocomplete.
We have a few more fixes already in the pipeline. The next release will likely be a 1.1 release candidate.
We have received a few reports about the following. Fixes are already being tested internally and should arrive in the next snapshot.
- [Regression] POST to new window results in second GET request to same URL (VB-16295)
- [Linux] HTML5 proprietary media does not work in Vivaldi 1.1 under Ubuntu with chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra version 49.0.2623.X installed (VB-16300)
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- Mac: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [Regression] Ctrl or Shift Click on Speed Dial entry opens blank tab (VB-16199)
- [Regression] Fast Forward button is not activated sometimes (VB-15979)
- [Regression] Title completion in Bookmarks is not working (VB-16202)
- [Regression] Items for Mail and Contact panels show up View menu on all builds (VB-16194)
- [Regression] Installer mentions Chrome in an error message (VB-14837)
- Translation updates