Take a look at the changelog for a full overview of the changes and let us know what you think.
Differences to Final
The purpose of these snapshots is to allow our users a chance to preview upcoming changes, and to help us ensure the quality of our latest fixes and improvements, before we add them to Final. If you would prefer something that was already widely tested, stick with the main Vivaldi Android package.
When testing a Snapshot, it is a good idea to review the changelog (below). Try out the changes and let us know your thoughts in the comments section or directly in the Play Store. When commenting in the Play Store, remember that it is helpful to mention the version you were testing with.
We are currently offering Snapshots from the Play Store.
Sometimes there might be a delay after a snapshot blog post goes live, while updates are rolled out via the Play Store. If you don’t want to wait, or you do not use the Play Store on your device, we also offer .apk files for manual installation.
Alternative Downloads (2090.4)
Manually installed files can be updated from the Play Store at a later date, provided you installed the one that is most appropriate for your device. If you are not sure which one is right for you, simply install Droid Hardware Info [Alt], switch to the ‘System’ Tab and look at the ‘Instruction Sets’ line.
- [Regression] Panel and start page buttons are missing in portrait mode when address bar is in the bottom VAB-2636
- [Crash] Crash on opening V menu before tab bar is rendered VAB-2630
- [Notes] New notes are not saved if we don’t close it VAB-1718
- [Regression][Android 11] Cannot view screenshot after capture VAB-2525
- [Regression] Double refresh buttons when address bar at the bottom VAB-2581
- [Regression][Tablet] Missing reload button VAB-2523
- [Start Page][Tablet] Speed Dial List mode should show two rows in landscape VAB-2580
- [Start Page] Center large speed dial folder titles VAB-2481
- [Start Page] Moving Speed Dial item out of subfolder not possible by hovering subfolder back view VAB-2576
- [Start Page] New folder icon for small speed dials
- [Start Page] New small card layout VAB-2559
- [Start Page] Thumnbnail size and margin adjustments VAB-2559
- [Tab bar] Long press on the plus button opens a new tab VAB-2599
- [UI] Adding long press menu on new tab button in tab bar VAB-2048
- [UI] Swap the location of Reload and Bookmark buttons in the menu VAB-2578
- Upgraded Chromium to 87.0.4280.36
Main photo by Kazuo ota.